Clears & Industrial
Each year Hampton Lumber manufactures 12 million board feet of Douglas fir finish clears in numerous sizes, grades, and patterns.
Douglas fir clears have been used for over 200 years for appearance applications. Products have a clear finish that allows the color and grain structure to show. Today clears are used primarily for furniture, flooring, wainscoting, and trim. The strength, workability, and finishing characteristics make clears a favorite among architects, homeowners, and contractors.
Certified stock is available on most items.
- Dimensions from 1″x2″ to 4″x12″
- Lengths from 2′ to 24′
- Domestic grades include C & Better VG, C & Better FG, D and outs
- Export grades including 85/15 VG
- Surfacing includes S4S and standard patterns
- Custom patterns
- Custom packaging
- Bar Coding
- Length merchandising
- Capability to mix fir finish onto rail cars
- Toll Free: 1.888.310.1464